Provide your clients with superior execution insight and electronic trading tools while maintaining a cost-effective, profitable trading operation. Through ITG* your clients can access the exclusive liquidity of POSIT®, innovative algorithms, and award-winning multi-asset trading tools. We deliver superior service, strategic guidance, and industry insight to help you navigate complex market structures and trading strategy challenges.
- Capture exclusive liquidity. ITG is the only route to the unique liquidity and crossing potential of POSIT® in 25 countries. In Canada, MATCH Now is the country’s premier broker-neutral dark book for registered investment dealers.
- Capitalize on our expertise. Augment your desk with our global and regional market insight, electronic trading skill, and expert high-touch service for single stocks, lists and derivatives.
- Maintain confidence. An independent agency broker, ITG is your trusted, strategic partner. Devoid of conflict, we can consistently put your interests first.
- Step up your access. Our sophisticated strategies, including smart routing and award-winning single and list based algorithms, help reduce market impact and improve trade performance.
- Accelerate your derivatives. We smart route to all options exchanges and source liquidity through direct upstairs relationships. Triton® Derivatives offers DMA for multiple asset classes and easy side-by-side position management.
- Partner for liquidity. An AlterNet® Liquidity Partnership through our subsidiary, AlterNet Securities, Inc. can maximize the value of your retail, institutional, option, and international order flow and connect you to global liquidity sources.
- Route retail orders. Retail broker dealers can tap into institutional sources of liquidity and a broad network of wholesalers with ITG Smart Retail Router.
*Brokerage services for institutional buy side clients provided by ITG Inc., member, FINRA, SIPC. Brokerage services for broker-dealer clients provided by an affiliate, AlterNet Securities, Inc., member FINRA, SIPC.
Products available to broker dealers include: