ITG has revolutionized the financial research business with innovative proprietary methods and tools for accessing real-time data. Through exclusive relationships with industry data providers and proprietary Web harvesting technology we generate fresh insights from superior analysis of billions of data points. ITG does not issue buy-sell recommendations. Our sole mission is to give you market insight to stay ahead of the Street, make smarter investment decisions, and improve your performance.
ITG has reinvented the way analysts crunch data. Our innovative data-driven tools and methodologies produce useful insights, reveal hidden drivers, and zero in on soon-to-break opportunities with every up-to-the-minute report we publish. Our clients find our research and analysis is truly unique from anything they can find on their own.
We believe real insight comes from mining massive amounts of real-time data—data that goes beyond company guidance, beyond consensus, beyond the reach of traditional research. As such we can identify disconnects from Street consensus and catch inflection points ahead of the market.
We approach data from a multitude of perspectives and innovative directions. A short list of our unconventional data sources includes:
- Panel of more than 15 million Internet users worldwide to track online user behavior
- Project level homebuilder data from 1,600 builders and 5,000 communities in 38 major markets
- Tracking of historical oil and gas activity relating to all aspects of the petroleum industry
- Virtually all major airlines—up to 70% of routes tracked for daily ticket prices
- Daily ticket prices for more than 1,100 cruises and four cabin types for each sailing
- Access to an anonymous consumer panel comprised of hundreds of millions of consumer spending transactions going back to January 2008.
Our skilled analysts, exclusive data sources, and proven research methodology drive our syndicated research. Subscription service levels dictate analyst access, complimentary event attendance, and informal interactions with our analysts and industry experts.
For “deeper dives” into our data, we offer bespoke reports that often include companies we may not cover in syndicate. These reports include spreadsheets that aggregate data into important metrics (viewable in charts and tables) as well as all verbatim responses. We also offer custom reports for select companies outside our syndicated analyst coverage universe.
We mine the digital footprints left behind by billions of transactions that occur every day throughout the world. We also collect and purchase “exhaust” data
from third-party sources that generate
Utilize our Primary Research alone or in conjunction with our unique data sources to uncover what is happening in a company or throughout a sector. You select the questions you want answered and the population you would like to learn more about. Our Survey Specialists employ proactive data-gathering techniques, including:
- Survey capabilities (web-based, telephone, and in-person)
- Expertise in questionnaire design, the interviewing process, and analysis of data
- Access to a diverse set of panel and industry experts, including Consumers, Business-to-Business, and Healthcare individuals
Industry Investment Research
We use timely, innovative methods and tools to acquire real-time data and synthesize it into actionable insights for a range of industries.
We analyze millions of public and government data points to produce robust daily economic notes and weekly macro reports.
The same unique data that powers our analyst reports and helps our trading clients make more informed execution decisions is available to power your investment models and trading strategies.