You should tell your EMS what you want it to do—not the other way around. We’ve developed systems designed for a variety of markets, including Equities, Derivatives, FX, and OTC negotiated instruments. Our award-winning Triton® suite brings you broker-neutral global market access across equities and derivatives along with your choice of liquidity destinations and algorithms. Combined with powerful real-time TCA and incredible speed, you have everything you need to execute your customized trading strategy.
ITG Execution Management Systems
ITG FX Aggregator consolidates fragmented FX liquidity in a transparent environment. Designed for buy side, sell side, and corporate clients wishing to trade FX, it connects buyers with ITG’s unique pool of liquidity providers and offers market-leading transparency, all from an efficient, intuitive dashboard.
- Improve performance. FX pricing is often relationship-driven, hard to pin down, and opaque. Without a central exchange, there has previously been no way to compare costs across multiple liquidity sources. ITG FX Aggregator makes it easy to source and trade FX, compare prices, and control risk.
- Trade FX with confidence. Take advantage of ITG’s many longstanding relationships with multiple FX liquidity providers, ECN’s, and more to handle your FX trades efficiently, while controlling costs.
- Improve transparency. Pricing is transparent, so you can make decisions based on fact, not guesswork. Use ITG TCA® for FX to compare your costs to industry benchmarks and help improve performance.
- Execute anonymously. Protect your trades from gaming and possible market manipulation that may occur when trading directly with banks, guardians, and other FX providers.
Our best-in-class multi-dealer, bilateral platform facilitates straight-through-processing in the OTC-negotiated cash equities and derivatives markets, connecting buyside trading desks and portfolio managers with a large network of sell-side market-makers.
- Streamline OTC-negotiated transactions. Facilitates RFQs and Requests for IOIs from the buy-side as well as sell-side IOIs and Trade Axes. Connects with pre- and post-trade systems for STP and optimized operational control.
- Trade multiple assets. Route orders across equities, futures, options (vanilla and light exotics), structured products, convertible bonds, and commodities. Trade global underlyings.
- Tap our network. Connect to 31 liquidity providers, including all Tier-1 investment banks.
- Execute your way. Trade as agency, risk-principal, or ETF creation and redemption.
- Analyze executions. Receive insightful business intelligence and analytics, including trade statistics, broker reviews, Alpha index tracking, hit ratios, and distribution of business.
Our award-winning EMS provides direct, broker-neutral access to global markets and easy-to-use tools to help achieve best execution. Connect with hundreds of brokers around the world and a wide range of algorithmic strategies—locate liquidity for single stocks, lists, and derivatives wherever and however you want.
- Expand opportunities. Access to equity and equity derivatives markets, global brokers and their algorithms, and the full power of ITG crossing, algorithms, and dark aggregation.
- Trade globally with local insights. Our regional desks provide local market color and trading expertise. Share lists across time zones and pass the book 24X6.
- Plan, prior to trading. Identify outliers and analyze the implications of different execution strategies. View estimated costs and conduct “what-if” scenarios.
- Monitor costs real time. Determine costs at the point of trade, based on the exclusive ITG Peer Universe database.
- Maximize post-trade analysis. Run cost analysis or assess trading performance and implicit costs, post-trade. ITG consultants provide expert interpretation.
- Reduce Clearing Costs. Consolidate trade tickets to reduce custodial ticket charges.
ITG’s next-generation multi-asset platform for active traders of single stocks is the newest addition to the Triton® family. With its streamlined, modular interface, Triton® Black’s advanced technology provides full access to ITG’s broker-neutral tools, making researching, evaluating, and executing trades fast and easy.
- Access deeper data. Research each stock from a birds-eye or granular perspective. All the data you need is right at your fingertips.
- Customize your interface. Configure your workflow to match the way you think and work most efficiently.
- Connect globally. Trade freely with ITG and third-party destinations worldwide across a multitude of platforms.
- Execute quickly. Get instantaneous snapshots of market volume, volatility, and pricing and adjust your strategy as you trade.
- Trade multiple assets. Easily execute strategies with data and workflow tailored for global equities, futures, options and foreign exchange.
Designed for low latency electronic trading of equities and equity derivatives with a full suite of risk and position management tools. Market data and order entry APIs provide high speed direct market access from any black-box or automated trading strategy.
- Optimize desktop real estate. Trade equities, options, and futures with instrument-specific tools while monitoring status across all activity.
- Improve speed of execution. Our low-latency DMA technology and infrastructure is designed for the demands of automated black-box trading.
- Maintain flexibility. This broker-neutral agency offering provides a choice of preferred liquidity venues, routing methodologies, prime brokers, and clearing arrangements.
- Locate liquidity. Choose direct market access, slice an order across multiple venues, or allow our algorithms to stealthily locate liquidity on your behalf.