You should tell your EMS what you want it to do—not the other way around. With ITG's market-leading Triton® suite, you get broker-neutral global market access across equities and derivatives along with your choice of liquidity destinations and algorithms. Combined with powerful real-time TCA and incredible speed, you have everything you need to execute your customized trading strategy.
ITG Execution Management Systems
Our award-winning EMS provides direct, broker-neutral access to global markets and easy-to-use tools to help achieve best execution. Connect with hundreds of brokers around the world and a wide range of algorithmic strategies—locate liquidity for single stocks, lists, and derivatives wherever and however you want.
- Expand opportunities. Access to equity and equity derivatives markets, global brokers and their algorithms, and the full power of ITG crossing, algorithms, and dark aggregation.
- Trade globally with local insights. Our regional desks provide local market color and trading expertise. Share lists across time zones and pass the book 24X6.
- Plan, prior to trading. Identify outliers and analyze the implications of different execution strategies. View estimated costs and conduct “what-if” scenarios.
- Monitor costs real time. Determine costs at the point of trade, based on the exclusive ITG Peer Universe database.
- Maximize post-trade analysis. Run cost analysis or assess trading performance and implicit costs, post-trade. ITG consultants provide expert interpretation.
- Reduce Clearing Costs. Consolidate trade tickets to reduce custodial ticket charges.
Designed for low latency electronic trading of equities and equity derivatives with a full suite of risk and position management tools. Market data and order entry APIs provide high speed direct market access from any black-box or automated trading strategy.
- Optimize desktop real estate. Trade equities, options, and futures with instrument-specific tools while monitoring status across all activity.
- Improve speed of execution. Our low-latency DMA technology and infrastructure is designed for the demands of automated black-box trading.
- Maintain flexibility. This broker-neutral agency offering provides a choice of preferred liquidity venues, routing methodologies, prime brokers, and clearing arrangements.
- Locate liquidity. Choose direct market access, slice an order across multiple venues, or allow our algorithms to stealthily locate liquidity on your behalf.