Investment Research Summer Analyst
ITG’s Summer Analyst Program:
Build your future before you graduate by being a part of ITG’s 9–week paid internship! Picture yourself at ITG, a leading global execution and research broker. As a Summer Analyst, you’ll have an opportunity to network with individuals at all levels of the organization and work on challenging projects that make an immediate contribution to our business. Envision yourself gaining exposure to all areas of our business and collaborating daily with high-caliber individuals in a team-oriented environment.
Through our comprehensive training programs, senior management speaker series, and mentoring opportunities, our Summer Analysts acquire the tools and experience to contribute to the firm’s bottom line and develop professionally.
From investment decision through settlement, ITG helps clients understand market trends, improve performance, mitigate risk and navigate increasingly complex markets. ITG is headquartered in New York, with offices in North America, Europe and Asia Pacific. Join us, and get ready for an unforgettable experience!
Investment Research Summer Analyst:
Unlike traditional equity research offerings, ITG has revolutionized the financial research business with innovative proprietary methods and tools for accessing real-time data. Through exclusive relationships with industry data providers and proprietary technology, we generate fresh insights from advanced analysis of billions of data points. Our sole mission is to give clients market insight to generate alpha, stay ahead of the Street, make smarter investment decisions and improve performance. Join us in continuing to revolutionize the future of Equity Research.
- Generating financial models/forecasts and analyzing competitive profiles on specific companies to develop a thorough perspective of the company and its securities
- Developing and testing metrics to predict company, stock, and equity performance
- Gathering and analyzing large data sets from a variety of internal and external sources
- Gaining in depth exposure to a specific industry by monitoring company, news, and events, as you simultaneously hone your data science and coding skills
- Supporting the team in writing, editing, and publishing equity research reports incorporating insights derived from ITG’s financial and statistical models
- Pursuing a degree in Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, Economics or a related field
- Experience with database management languages such as SQL, R, Matlab preferred
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to clean and dissect quantitative and qualitative information
- Ability to work within a high-pressure environment with attention to detail
- Strong knowledge of/interest in financial markets